Every minute your account is suspended or your listings are blocked, you’re losing money.
Get reinstated fast.
So Amazon suspended you. What do you do now?
Rule #1 – Don’t Panic!
There’s an Appeal button to give you voice to your distress. Don’t burn up your first chance to appeal! Don’t press the Panic Button. You’ll thank me later.
Have a former Amazonian handle your appeal for youChris takes over your case
- The first step is booking a $425 consultation call. (not included in project rate)
- We begin work on your case within 2-3 days.
- In the call, Chris will assess your unique situation and advise on the next steps.
- Chris will take over the appeal for you, writing all POAs and escalations necessary for 1 reinstatement.
- NOTE: If you’d like us to begin work on your case immediately, the rush rate is $5000 for immediate start, $4500 for work to begin within 24 hours.
Get help writing your appealOnline course + consultation + expert edits
- Chris will get you on track with a 1 hour consultation call
- 1 POA revision by a former Amazonian
- Access to the online course to guide you through writing your appeal:
Learn my proven 4 steps to a successful appeal
The Amazon appeal template
Access to all course updates for a year
Members only Facebook group
Learn the right way to appealOnline Course
- Learn my proven 4 steps to a successful appeal
- The Amazon appeal template
- Access to all course updates for a year
- Members only Facebook group
You may need some help composing a list of potential causes, but this is what needs to happen next.
Until you know what caused the failures that led Amazon to suspend you, you’ll never tackle the detailed solutions necessary to resolve those problems.
- Are the fixes you need to put into place ready yet?
- Are you confused over the nature of the causes or the reasons why Amazon considered you bad for buyer experience?
You need to have convincing answers to these questions before you even think about writing up a Plan of Action.
Diagnosis and strategy in relation to your potential operational deficiencies forms a big part of how we approach account reinstatement work.
How are you going to fix the problems?
Once you nail down root causes, let’s talk solutions.
Do you know what your capabilities are?
You cannot make promises that you won’t keep.
Identify not only what you think Amazon wants to hear, but also what you can accomplish during your time offline.
This might be the key to getting reinstated faster but also staying active and avoiding yet another suspension down the road.
Determine what the best solutions are and fold them into your Plan of Action accordingly.
Are you getting good responses back from Amazon?
Once you have your causes and Plan of Action ready to go, are you getting good responses back from Amazon?
Are they spinning you in circles asking for something new each time, or asking you for the same thing each time?
Amazon may not have adequately read and assessed your POA.
You may need to break through the logjam and communicate along different channels.
An improved POA with different emphasis may be what you need, or improved writing and presentation of the same ideas you already decided upon.
Either way, the situation requires a stronger POA.
Still stuck and unsure what to do next?
Perhaps even with a well-honed and revised or modified POA, you remain suspended and see no signs that Amazon teams are reviewing anything you’ve sent.
You need to escalate.
Start a dialogue with Jeff B and his teams, and get ready to submit a Bezos Escalation.
What are they and how can you be sure it’s a good one, if this is your last best chance?
You need an expert to help you handle what goes in, and what stays out.
We examined them from the inside and now write them on the outside, with over 14 years of experience total.